The holiday season brings about a sense of wonderment and excitement. Add a newborn to the mix and a whole new level of magic surrounds the season. If it’s baby’s first Christmas you’re probably feeling eager to pull out all the stops! But maybe you haven’t quite had time to finalize the ultimate wishlist for your new bundle of joy. Perhaps you’ve been too busy staring at your sweet newborn, or maybe you’ve been trying to catch up on some much-needed sleep. Don’t fret, we’ve got you covered! We’ve made a list, checked it twice, and are here to share our Ultimate Holiday Infant Gift Guide with you! Below you will find practical and meaningful gift ideas for newborn care, wear, sleep, and play! We hope our guide takes some of the stress out of the season and allows you to soak up every ounce of holiday magic with your newborn!
- Fephas wooden baby hair brush set – whether your little one arrives with a head full of hair or is beautifully bald, a hairbrush set is a must. This three-piece set comes with a goat hair brush that is perfect for preventing cradle cap, a wooden bristle massage brush, and a wooden comb. Fephas natural wooden brushes are made of all-natural, eco-friendly wood and organic goat hair.
- Lark Baby Goods changing mat – diaper changes are a full-time job when you have a newborn! Change diapers in style with Lark Baby Goods’ changing mats. These waterproof, vegan leather mats are not only adorable but will keep your little one safe from all those public changing table germs.
- Ryan & Rose Cutie PAT Kit – a pacifier and teether all in one! PATs are perfect for soothing newborns and relieving sore gums. The kit comes with three PATs, allowing parents to try different options and see which their baby prefers. PATs are BPA free and made with medical-grade silicone, so you can feel good about what your little one is putting in their mouth.
- Mushie & CO pacifier clips – grab a couple of adorable pacifier clips and keep your baby’s pacis safe and secure! Mushie pacifier clips are made of food-grade silicone and natural, eco-friendly wood. They come in a variety of beautiful colors and wood/silicon bead combinations! Bonus, they are handmade by moms in the USA!
- Wiley Baby Body Bubble – this shampoo, body wash, and bubble bath is packed with high-quality ingredients and designed to be gentle on your little one’s skin! It’s so good you might want to grab a bottle for yourself too! Wiley Baby products are hardworking and multitasking – just like you!
- Comotomo Baby Bottle Bundle – a bottle set with everything the new parent needs! Comotomo bottles feature soft, silicone nipples that are designed to mimic breastfeeding and help babies easily transition between breast and bottle!
- Three Littles bibs – the perfect silicon bibs in the prettiest colors. These bibs will keep your little one mess-free and bonus, you can throw them in the dishwasher when you’re done!
- Goumi Kids footies and mitts – if you’re looking for the softest jammies for your little one this holiday season, look no further! Goumi Kids' footies are organic, incredibly soft, and have thoughtful design features such as two-way zippers, easy diaper access, and built-in mitts. Oh, and did we mention they come in the cutest patterns?
- Happy Baby carrier – there’s not much better than holding your newborn close. Well, maybe holding your newborn close AND having your hands free! A Happy Baby carrier will allow you to do just that. These carriers are lightweight, stylish, and comfortable for both you and baby! They also grow with your baby and can be used for years to come.
- Max + Moose knit blanket – your newborn’s new favorite blanket! The perfect cozy blanket to snuggle up with and ideal for those moments your newborn needs a little extra warmth. In the stroller, car seat, or for at-home cuddle-sessions, Max + Moose's knit blanket is your go-to!
- Briar Baby bonnets – there’s not much cuter than a baby in a bonnet! Briar bonnets not only keep your little one’s head warm during winter outings, they also make the perfect outfit accessory! We LOVE the pom bonnets for the holiday season!
- Milk Snob car seat cover – keep your baby snug and secure in their car seat with a Milk Snob fitted cover. These multi-purpose covers can also be used for nursing or to protect from germs in shopping carts, high chairs, and more! Be sure to check out the adorable seasonal prints available!
- Minimoc shoes – keep your newborn’s feet snug and stylish in Minimoc’s soft-soled shoes! Each pair is made in Canada from ethically sourced, high-quality leather. We adore the warm shoes for keeping baby’s toes toasty during the cold winter months.
- Max + Moose swaddles - give your newborn (and yourself) the greatest gift of all, SLEEP! High-quality, eco-friendly, and sustainably made in the USA, these 100% Pima Cotton swaddles are designed to keep your newborn snug and secure all night.
- Dock a Tot lounger – a lounger designed to keep your newborn comfy and cozy. Your newborn will nap soundly and play happily in their lounger giving you time to drink a cup of hot coffee or take some you time!
- Charlie Crane Levo Rocker – there are lots of rockers on the market but we love the simplicity and functionality of the Levo Rocker. Stylish and practical, this rocker is the perfect place for your newborn to relax. The modern French design and beautiful cushion color options mean this rocker will fit seamlessly with your home décor!
- Design Dua bassinet – figuring out where your newborn will sleep during his or her first weeks and months can feel daunting. Look no further! Design Dua’s bassinets are handcrafted from natural elephant grass and designed specifically for newborns. These bassinets meet strict safety standards, meaning you can sleep easy knowing your newborn is safe and sound!
- Lollipop baby monitor – can’t resist the urge to check on your sleeping newborn (neither can we) but don’t want to wake them up in the process, then Lollipop’s HD WiFi video baby monitor is a must! This monitor allows you to check on your newborn at any time and from anywhere you have internet access. The night-vision is amazing and you’ll get notifications right on your phone if crying or loud noises are detected! Talk about peace of mind!
- Marpac Dohm sound machine – a quality sound machine is a newborn sleep game changer! Marpac has been making sound machines since 1962 so they know a thing or two about soothing little ones to sleep. The Dohm features fan-based white noise that will soothe your newborn to sleep and encourage them to stay asleep for longer. Doesn’t that sound dreamy?!
- Toki Mats – tummy time is an important part of your newborn’s daily routine. Give your newborn the best tummy time experience possible with one of Toki Mats plush and comfortable play mats. The covers come in the loveliest patterns and are easily washable! Toki Mats are big enough for you to get down and enjoy a little relaxation time with your little one but can be folded up for easy storage.
- Wee Gallery high-contrast cards – newborns’ developing eyes can only detect large contrasts in colors. Wee Gallery offers a variety of high-contrast cards, books, and toys that will capture your little one’s attention and promote their vision development. Prop up a high-contrast book or set of cards during tummy time to motivate your newborn!
- Cuddle+Kind doll – gift your newborn a snuggly friend this holiday season and give-back while doing it! For every doll purchased, Cuddle+Kind donates 10 meals to children in need! Cuddle+Kind dolls are handcrafted, ethically produced, and oh-so-adorable! Whether your little one loves fawns or swans, llamas or lambs, bears or bunnies, there is a Cuddle+Kind doll they’re sure to adore!